Canada Immigration Services

ZIGMA is one of Kerala’s leading provider of placements services abroad. Foreign employment & migration is our sole focus. Our strategic tie-up with migration consultants in Canada and beyond, we help businesses & individuals with a full range of immigration matters, and develop immigration strategies that achieve their goals.


Hello aspiring Students and Immigrants,

We wish you and your loved ones safe and healthy times while passing through this challenging covid-19 pandemic.

Covid shall he history soon and this should not be taken as constraint to your dreams. Take this time to remain indoors, be with family, before you can move on with your career dreams. Zigma is into the business of international placements and we have gone through the toughest of times when it comes to disruptions to international movements of human resources. Zigma started international placement operations in 1999 and we have withstood the test of times, last 21 years, placing over 10000+ professionals abroad till date.

For the benefit of our candidates, we have tie-up with the best of organization and registered immigration consultants in Canada who have successfully place 1000+ students and migrants to Canada annually with a success rate of 99%.

More than a business, Zigma is into providing value added services to our nation and we are committed to serving our fellow Indians with professional services, helping them reach their dream career / destination, at the lowest of investments. We are committed to service above self! We are transparent and 100% ethical in our operations.

Our Job does not end with your career or migration counselling! We are here available till the point you board aircraft and beyond. Feel free to call on the below numbers if you need to "just talk" or feel “in-two-minds” or need any form of support. Please do not hesitate to reach out. My personal email ID and number are mentioned below.

Always at your support and service.


J Bastian

Areas We Operate


Canada is a great and very interesting country to live in, yet starting up all over in Canada too involves many challenges and uncertainties. Relocating to Canada and starting a new life there is a challenging decision. The process might be cumbersome and sometimes quite complex that requires expertise to deal with.

We at Zigma with our 20 years in sending people abroad can simplify your immigration process to Canada. We are backed by a very efficient team in Canada who are Registered Immigration Consultants in Canada.


Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS)

The Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) is a points-based system that is used to assess and score a candidate’s profile to rank them in the Express Entry pool, under the following components:

  • Core / human capital factors;
  • Spouse or common-law partner factors;
  • skill transferability factors;
  • factors relating to employment (Positive Labour Market Impact Assessment required) Or a provincial nomination.

The Express Entry candidates will be given a score out of 1,200 points, based on the above four parts of the Comprehensive Ranking System formula.

Points for Candidates without an accompanying spouse or common-law partner:

  • a maximum of 500 points for core human capital factors;
  • a maximum of 100 points for the skills transferability factors;
  • 600 points for either a nomination from a province or a Valid Job Offer (LIMA supported).

For candidates with an accompanying spouse or common-law partner:

  • a maximum of 460 points for core human capital factors of the principal applicant;
  • a maximum of 40 points for the core human capital factors of the spouse or common-law partner;
  • a maximum of 100 points available for skill transferability factors;
  • 600 points, either for a nomination from a province or a Valid Job Offer (LIMA supported).


Make your dreams come true with Zigma Immigration Consultants. We at ZIGMA know what a complex and stressful thing it can be to find the perfect college. We also understand the importance of choosing the right institute. At ZIGMA, we work closely with students to understand their needs and find a college that is perfect for them.

Having a degree from Canadian Universities can open up new avenues worldwide for the students. We take pride in having strategic tieup leading education consultants in Canada. Choosing the right college and course gives you career you like the most and which you can perform the best.

It’s almost impossible to find the right college for you without doing an extensive research, the experts at ZIGMA work throughout the year to do detailed research on colleges and the courses offered in Canada and help students find the one that matches their requirements and expectations.

We have a strong network of professional mentors and are well-connected with some of the top universities to study in Canada. We provide free counselling to students to help them clear any doubts and inhibitions that they might have, so they have a clearer view of what they can expect and get out of studying in Canada.

We work with some of the best colleges in Canada for international students, with colleges ranking in World’s top 100 list. We are associated with colleges in Ontario, Ottawa, Toronto, Vancouver, Greater Toronto Area and Brampton among others.

Our list of colleges in Canada have some of the best student support system and is amazing for international students. The multilingual country has people and students from around the world making Canada a home away from home for them.

From providing guidance to helping the student fill their application forms, our industry experts guide the students every step of the way. We ensure that the process is smooth and hassle-free and that the experience is one of the best for the student.


Canadian Immigration Regulations allow, foreign spouses and common-law partners of temporary foreign workers and international students, who wish want to work in Canada to apply for an open work permit.

Internationals students may also get Open work permits on completion of their study in Canada through the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program.

The holder of an open work permit can work for any employer across Canada. An open work permit is not job-specific, however, the holder of an open work permit is not allowed to work in certain areas as detailed on their work permit.

  • Spouses or common-law partners of skilled temporary foreign workers;
  • Spouses or common-law partners of foreign students;
  • Spouses or common-law partners of provincial nominees, irrespective of their skill level;
  • International students who have graduated from a Canadian post-secondary institution.

To be eligible for an open work permit, graduating international students must meet the requirements under the Post-Graduation Work Permit Program.

To be eligible for an open work permit, the spouse or common-law partner of a temporary foreign worker must meet the following:

  • The principal temporary foreign worker has an employment in Canada that is at a managerial; professional level, or a technical / skilled tradesperson. Basically, the employment of the principal temporary foreign worker must be at a National Occupational Classification (NOC) Skill level 0, A or B. The skill level is not relevant to principal temporary foreign workers who have been nominated for permanent residence by a province (provincial nominees).
  • The principal temporary foreign worker is permitted to work in Canada for a period of at least six months.

To be eligible for an Open Work Permit, the spouse or common-law partner of an international student must demonstrate that:

  • The International student is studying full-time at for a degree/diploma/certificate at a publicly-funded post-secondary educational facility; or
  • The international student has graduated; is holding a valid work permit & is working in a skilled occupation (NOC Skill level 0, A or B) .

Open work permit issued to spouses and common-law partners, are generally issued with a validity date that coincides with validity of their spouse’s work or study permit.

Open work permits are also available to candidates for the International Experience Canada program.

Post-graduation Work Permits – International Student

International students who complete their post-secondary education in Canada may stay and obtain Canadian work experience.

International students who have successfully completed a degree/diploma/certificate program of at least 8 months in length or more, from an eligible Canadian post-secondary institution, may apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit, which allows them to work in Canada.

A Post-Graduation Work Permit may be issued to an International Student, up to a maximum of three-years, based on the length of their study program. The Post-Graduation Work Permit allows students to work for any employer in any industry, across Canada.

To be eligible for a Post-Graduation Work Permit, the students must the following requirements:

  • They must have studied full-time in Canada and must have completed a program of study that lasted at least eight months. In addition, they must have graduated from:
    • a public post-secondary educational institution (university, college, or CEGEP); or
    • a private post-secondary educational institution that operates under the same rules and regulations as public institutions, or
    • a private secondary or post-secondary institution (in Quebec) offering qualifying programs of 900 hours or longer leading to a diplôme d’études professionnelles (DEP) or an attestation de spécialisation professionnelle (ASP), or
    • a Canadian private educational institution authorized by provincial or territorial statute to confer degrees;
  • they must apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation from their academic institution that they have met the requirements of completing their program;
  • they must have completed and passed the program of study and received a written notification that they are eligible to obtain their degree, diploma, or certificate; and
  • they must have a valid study permit when applying for the work permit.

Additional Information

Impact of length of the studies in Canada and the length of the work permit

A Post-Graduation Work Permit cannot be valid longer than the length of your studies in Canada.

If the official length of your program of study is:

  • less than eight months
    • you are not eligible for this program
  • less than two years but more than eight months
    • you may get a work permit for a period no longer than the length of your program of study (for example, if you studied for nine months, a work permit may be issued for a period of nine months)
  • two years or more
    • a work permit may be issued for three years
  • To obtain a three-year work permit, the program of study must have been for a minimum of two years. If the length of the program was less than two years but longer than eight months, the student will get a work permit for the same duration as their program of study.
  • If students who obtained a one-year graduate degree or diploma from an eligible institution in Canada after having obtained, within the prior two years, another diploma or degree from an eligible institution in Canada, then the duration of the work permit may be up to 3 three years.

Canada Business / Investor Immigration

For Businessman or managers looking to immigrate to Canada, the Business/Investor Immigration Programs may be an option for you.

Canada seeks to attract individuals with business and/or managerial experience. Individuals who will contribute to the development of the Canadian economy.

If you intend to make an investment in Canada or to start/acquire a business, there are several options you may choose from. You may either apply through a federal program or, if you would prefer to settle in a particular province/territory, you may apply through one of the provincial business immigration programs.

  • Federal Business Immigration

    The federal Business Immigration program has three streams under which you may apply for Immigration; The entrepreneur, The Investor, or The Self-employed individual.

  • PNP Business Immigration

    Most Canadian provinces have their business immigration programs under which you may apply for Immigration.